5440 S. State St., Murray, UT 84107  / 801-264-7460 


What is FAFSA?

Here’s a list of items you will need to complete the FAFSA:

    • Your FSA ID
    • Your Social Security card or Permanent Resident Card
    • Your parents’ Social Security card(s) or Permanent Resident card(s)*
    • Most recent W-2 forms for you and your parent(s)
    • Bank account balances for you and your parent(s)
    • Current business/investment/mortgage information (student and parents)
    • Your driver’s license

(*note: if your parents don’t have a social security number, you can still file your FAFSA)


Translate this website: